…or are they?
I read a recent article on Yahoo / Hot Jobs about the top six reasons companies may not be responding to your online resume submission, besides the fact that many people are applying for every job.
1. They’re just not that into you.
2. They may be into you, as soon as they get to you.
3. They would have been into you if you had followed directions.
4. They might be into you if you apply for a more appropriate job.
5. Your presentation could use some work.
6. There isn’t any job.
You can see the entire article at the following link:
I can be reached at: